The 850 FP Banshee ultralight down quilt is a transforming bag designed to give ultimate flexibility on the trail. As a quilt in warmer weather and a 20 degree F draft-resistant bag in colder weather, its adaptability makes it a smart choice for exploits with varying conditions. With attention to each design detail, the Banshee offers efficient, body-shaped patterning, premium 10D fabrics, and cinching shockcord at the head and foot for flexible warmth. At less than two pounds, Banshee is a remarkably warm and novel solution to ultralight versatility and comfort.
- Efficient patterning and adaptability for the greatest versatility and comfort in varying conditions.
- Flexible drawcords at the foot and the head for draft-resistant comfort around the neck and feet.
- Premium 850 FP down is hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100 percent Responsible Down Standard Certified for traceability throughout the supply chain.
- Ultralight, center zipper works with cinching drawcords to transform from quilt to a 20 degree F bag.
- Ultralight, premium 10D fabrics for plushness
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 12 x 18 inches
- Ship Weight