For over two decades, the Miura VS has been a trusted shoe offering high-end edging and versatility in nearly all rock climbing scenarios. A hook-and-loop closure system combined with the one piece leather upper to allow sensitivity and confidence on micro edges and smears. A combination of a synthetically lined upper and unlined insole help to both control stretch and allow a customized fit. The Miura VS is built with a P3 platform for a consistent downturned toe box shape, while an updated outsole pattern improves heel hooking effectiveness.
- Combining updated aesthetics and heel construction for more precise heel hooks, the new Miura VS will still impress seasoned Miura VS die-hards
- Slingshot rand connected to the P3 System provides consistent edging power throughout the life of the shoe
- Soft and breathable fabric tongue padding now manufactured from 100% recycled material
- Triple hook-and-loop closure straps with injected PU artwork and updated design increases grip and durability
- User Profile: Climbers looking for a high performance shoe with amazing edging control. Ideal for precision pocket climbing, overhanging sport routes, bouldering and technical face climbing.
- La Sportiva
- White/Cherry Tomato
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight