Featuring revolutionary graphene-enhanced G-GRIP rubber outsoles, the waterproof men's ROCLITE G 370 with its versatile 6mm graphene studs delivers the worlds toughest grip over all trail and mountain terrains, from soft mud to hard rock and everything in between. Weighing in at just 370g and packed with protective-features including an ankle cuff, hikers can move with speed and agility, while also enjoying that comfortable dry-feet feeling and increased ankle support.
- Revolutionary graphene-enhanced G-GRIP rubber outsole is scientifically proven to be 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing.
- The higher cut of the boot provides additional ankle protection and support.
- The META-PLATE is a flexible rock plate that not only provides underfoot protection from rocks but also flexes with the foots natural gait to aid agility
- The waterproof ballistic nylon upper materials repel water and keep feet dry, while at the same time offering optimal breathability.
- Versatile 6mm studs, each with wide contact area, provide excellent grip over everything from soft mud to hard rock. They are positioned specifically so no debris clogs up on the outsole.
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight